And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness
and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last Card Standing

Hello friends!  Just a short post for you today...I had just won a stamp set by Taylored Expressions and noticed on Taylor's blog that she was having a contest for a guest designer position and some fabulous prizes, so I decided to enter the Last Card Standing Contest! Well...SURPRISE...I made the first cut and am one of fifteen finalists!   
This is the card that got me to round 2:


As you can tell from my blog header...I love hydrangeas and couldn't wait to color this gorgeous Hydrangea Bouquet by Taylored Expressions!


So now it's on to round 2 and I just finished my next entry for the contest.  We had to use a friendship theme for our card and at least one image by Taylored Expressions.  This tree image from the Love Grows Here stamp set, which was the set I won, was perfect.  The sentiment is from the Together Silhouettes clear stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


What do you think?  We'll have to wait and see if it makes the next cut!  I'll keep you posted!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Cathymac

4 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh i can see why you made thw first cut!! That Hydranga card is Gorgeous!! LOVE how you colored it. Good luck in the next round! I like that card too, well actually i like all your cards!

merrymstamper said...

Congrats!!! Congrats Cathy!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, these are gorgeous Cathy! Congrats on making the 10 top! Crossing my fingers for you girl! You'd be awesome on the TE team!

Tress said...

Wow! Your hydrangeas are amazing! The card is lovely. Best of luck to you in the competition!