And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness
and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just Believe

Hello, Sweet Friends!  Just a quick post with a card to share with you today.  I had an idea for a card which followed the Sketch Challenge from Wednesday over at Splitcoaststampers.  The whole card was finished except for the main panel and when I reached for the stamp set I had in mind to use, realized I did not have that set!  What…a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set NOT in my collection?  Well…you can be sure I will be taking care of that promptly, but out came two favorite stamp sets to mimic the one I had in mind…Leafy Flourish Background and More and Majestic Monarchs.


Creative Nugget:  The background on the large circle was sponged with Distress Inks and one of the images from Nature Silhouettes was stamped repeatedly across the grass line.  A trail for the butterflies was made with one of the flourishes from the Leafy Flourish Background and More stamp set.  The Majestic Monarchs were colored with Copic Markers and cut with the matching Monarch Dies.  A sentiment from God is Bigger was stamped onto a Mini Tag die cut to finish the card.

The following supplies from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store were used for my sample today:


Thanks so much for stopping by…hope you were inspired!
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Cathymac

No comments: