And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness
and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

Sunday, March 15, 2015

ODBD Scripture Blog Hop

Hello friends!  Thanks for joining us for the 
ODBD DT Scripture Blog Hop!  
ODBD has so many wonderful scripture verse stamp sets and today the Design Team would like to share a few of our favorites!  We hope you are inspired by our creations!

My sample uses one of the scriptures from the 
Scripture Collection 10 stamp set.

Creative Nugget:  Some beautiful paper strips from the Shabby Rose Collection and rose colored card stock were stitched to Smokey Shadow card stock to form the card front.  One of the Beautiful Borders Dies was used to make a scalloped border to separate the two sections of the card.  The card front was then mounted to a Vintage Cream card base.  The Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies were used to make the label for the scripture verse which was stamped in Watering Can Archival Ink.  The Fancy Foliage Dies were cut and stenciled to wrap around the verse.  The little flowers were cut from one of the dies in the Ornamental Crosses Die Set, sculpted, and added to the foliage to finish the card.

Here are the supplies from the
Our Daily Bread Designs Store 
that were used to make this card:

We would love to have you join us in sharing your project using an ODBD Scripture.  To enter, simply create your project using an ODBD Scripture, then add your permalink to the InLinkz found at the bottom of THIS POST by Saturday, March 21st, 2015.  Seven random winners will be chosen from all entries to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate to the Our Daily Bread Designs Store to be used toward the purchase of ODBD stamps found in the "stamps column" of the website.  Winners will be posted on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog on Sunday, March 22, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

ODBD Scripture Collection Sale
From now through Saturday, March 21, 2015, you can save 20% on all Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection stamp sets.  Please see the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog for more details!

Now get ready to feast your eyes on some gorgeous ODBD Scripture creations made for your inspiration by the talented Design Team!

Lori * Chris * Angie * Silke * Robin * Sabrina 
GraceElizabeth * Audrey * Cathy (me) 
 Dawn * Sandee * Gracie

Thanks so much for stopping by…have a blessed Sunday!

Hugs,
Cathymac

20 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh my, where do I begin?! The effort and attention to detail you put into each creation amazes me over and over! This card, with the fantastic layout, awesome scripture, gorgeous floral spray, and perfect use of the ODBD designer paper, has melted me down into a puddle!!! Wow, I love it so much!! HUGS!!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Wow Cathy - what a beautiful design! I love seeing what you do with ODBD's beautiful papers - your layers and stitching always inspire me, and this card takes my breath away. Hugs and blessings,
Audrey

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love the different papers in strips sewn together to make up the bottom of your card! Beautiful!! Love the sewing all around and your beautiful flourishes bows pearls flowers and border! Wonderful my friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Cathy!! I just love the background you created with the different strips of dp, your signature stitching, and added foliage!! Such a gorgeous framing of the beautiful scripture, my friend!! I always admire your creativity and talent!
hugs,
Chris

Grace said...

Oooooh Cathy!!!! I'm speechless when I see your cards! You have so many creative layouts and this one is so pretty.... and shows the papers beautifully. I love your floral spray and the verse you chose is perfect!!! Thanks for always inspiring me my friend!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Cathy. Love the verse and love those panels that you stitched beautifully.

Tkat said...

wow! what an amazing looking card! i love the use of all the different papers...i'm always looking for ideas for cleaning up those scraps of paper. great design...and beautiful details as well. :)

Jackie said...

Wow... the stitching and the details, they just blow me away. The papers are so beautiful on their own, but when pieced together present such a stunning picture. What a beauty!

Becky said...

I love the use of the Shabby Rose papers and the layers just add so much. Beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh Cathy, I love how you incorporated all of the DP and florals...such a beautiful design and card!

Lois said...

I like the patchwork look of your beautiful card.

merrymstamper said...

Beautifully mastered!!! LOVE this scripture!

Saints Rule! said...

Love all the fabulous layers, DP and stitching! Just love the patchwork feel of this gem. It makes me smile!

Graciellie Design said...

What a fun and lovely card! Love how nice all the different patterns look together with the die cuts an the wonderful sentiment!!! Hugs, Gracie.

Dawn said...

I love how your brain works! Beautiful design showing off the paper! Gorgeous card, Cathy!!

Alshandra said...

Wow Cathy! This is soooo beautiful! I love the background with all the different patterns and the flower sprays are gorgeous! What a beautiful scripture too!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the use of the papers and such a lovely arrangement to frame the verse!

Kris Turner said...

What a great Scripture choice and love the quilt-like quality of this card. It's all beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

E. Marie said...

Lovely card. I really like how you used the different designs and stitched them.

Tricia Coffin said...

I have the colors used and the flourishes.